Friday, April 18, 2008

You'll never guess what I've been up too...



Wow, we’re already halfway through April! I’m sorry it has taken so long to update the site. The dang site has never been easy to work with and has finally driven me to switch to another service. I believe you can even post comments now to the site, which I'm sure Dalton would love to read.

We were busy in March, and took over 200 pictures of the things we did (don’t worry, we only put a few online). We went to the rodeo in San Angelo and went to the San Antonio Zoo with some of Dalton’s friends. After that, there was the Easter Egg hunt at our church and an early birthday party with all the family. To finish off the busy month, Mom took Dalton to the children’s museum in New Braunfels, where Dalton got to play with a lot of really neat things.

We are looking forward to baby Addison joining our family next month. The date is May 11th, though really I guess that’s up to Addison. Her room is ready and our bags are packed for the hospital stay. Just a few more weeks!



No comments: