My old college roommate came to visit last week and thought it would be a good idea to get Dalton some bath paints. Bathtime has now become the most anticipated part of the day. Just look at the face. He paints the walls, toy boats, rubber ducky, and always himself. For a boy who doesn't like to color he sure does love the paints. On an interesting note, he is having a lot of trouble discerning the difference between red and yellow. Not just the paints but in almost every case.
1 comment:
I was just getting caught up on your blog, and y'all have such a beautiful family! I can't believe how big Dalton is, and Addie is precious!
Interesting about Dalton's color issues--Harper, along with his dad and brother, is color blind. For him, the cooler colors are the hardest to decifer, but anything pale or pastel just looks white to him. We had dated for years before I realized how different he saw things. Once you tell him what color something is, then he can see it!
Thanks for keeping everyone up-to-date!
Love,
Natalie
Post a Comment