On October 4th, I will be participating in the 19th Annual MS 150 Valero Bike to the Beach. This is a 2 day ride from San Antonio to Corpus Christi, covering 100 miles the first day and 70 the next. Should be fun! My dad and I are riding as guests on the team of one of my company's clients, Magi Real Estate Services. I guess this qualifies as a working weekend, I'm not sure.
Anywho, now the hard part. Unlike other rides I do yearly, this one is actually a fundraiser to help fight multiple sclerosis. The goal is for each of the 3,500 cyclist participating to raise at least $300 for the cause. If you would like to help fight MS and sponsor me on this ride, I would greatly appreciate it. Please click here to donate.
Thanks for supporting the cause against MS and a huge thanks for supporting me!
~Blake
No comments:
Post a Comment