Friday, October 31, 2008

I’m Sitting Up!

zoo-0

After quite a while of trying, crying a little, and trying some more I think I am getting the hang of this sitting up thing.  My next project: crawling.  After that: hiding Dad’s keys. He already loves it so much when I get a hold of his glasses!   Mom and Dad have been taking us to some really cool places lately.  Last weekend they took Dalton and I to the zoo.

zoo-2

zoo-17

I got to see a lot of really cool animals, including a little deer that was just my size.

zoo-34

They even have helpful little “fair warning” signs about which animals you might want to take home.

zoo-24 

There are a lot more pictures to see.  Go here to see them all. I better go now before Dad catches me on the computer.  I might have some explaining to do.  Bye bye!

No comments: