Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family Fun

Bored?  Well, we were so what better way to cure that than to take the family bowling.  It was Dalton’s first time and he is hooked.  The bowling alleys are so high tech now too.  I remember when I was a kid, in order to use the “bumper bowl” feature, you had to haul out these huge inflatable tubes to place in the gutters.  It was a lot of trouble to do it if not every bowler needed them, so as kids, we usually just went without.  My ball spent a lot of time in the gutter as a kid.  Now days, it is all automated, so we were able to have them pop out for Dalton and pop back in for Blake and myself.  After seeing the final score, next time I think I’ll use them for myself as well.  :)

P1010003

Here is Daddy showing Dalton how to hold the ball.

P1010005

Dalton is watching his ball head down the lane.

P1010007

He was very amused by the fact the ball came back all by itself.

P1010013

Dalton and Mommy showing Daddy how it is done.  Blake always does seem to get the best shots of my backside.

P1010015

Daddy and Dalton going for a strike.

Final Score:

Daddy-87

Dalton-86

Mommy-let’s just say less than the above scores

Professional bowler is apparently not in my future.

No comments: