We’ve been having a hard time getting Dalton to eat much of anything the last few weeks. So to encourage him to eat, I thought I would let the kids create their own dinner earlier this week. We had some dipping sauce left overs from pizza the other night, cheese galore from a dinner party we hosted over the weekend, some pepperoni the kids were tiring of for lunches and after some rummaging, decided a can of biscuits could serve as the crust.
What’s more fun that making your own personal little pizzas?!?
Chef Addie
Chef Dalton
Addie’s finished work!
Dalton’s finished work!
Enjoying some yummy dinner!
Both kids loved making dinner. Addie helps often, but I’m pretty sure Dalton would be fine if food were an option on most days. Having him help seemed to do the trick on this particular night. I guess I’ll have to come up with more ideas of having him help in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment