Friday, January 20, 2012

Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of our new floors upstairs:

We had a ton of tile leftover from tiling the downstairs almost three years ago, so we finally are getting around to tiling both upstairs bathrooms.   (I say we but I mean the nice man who is working tirelessly while I sit on the computer and work on crafts all day.  There is no use in cleaning right?)

100_7166

(Upstairs bathroom)

We decided to put laminate wood floors in all the open areas upstairs and along the stairs thanks to Belle’s little fiasco a few weeks ago. 

100_6798

(What I came home to the first time Belle had access to the house with the new doggie door.)

100_7165

(New floors in the playroom)

100_7164

(New floors leading to the master bedroom)

Once everything is done and it no longer looks like a bomb went off in our home, I’ll post pictures of the finished product.

Did I mention I don’t do well in a cluttered, messy house?!?  More to come due to that in my next post.

No comments: