Thursday, December 11, 2008

My little girl is growing up

Addie is getting so big.  In just seven short months she has changed so much.  Already sitting up, rolling over, crawling and now she sings along with the Christmas music in her car seat.  She had her first “solid” finger foods this week.  At first, she wasn’t too sure about the puffs (cheerio type snacks that disolve in her mouth), but she now loves the independence she has in feeding herself.  She has such a cute personality that is really starting to shine.  She loves to laugh at her big brother and is very curious about all he does.  Here area  few pictures of her enjoying her new snacks and the two of them watching Barney together.

 

P1010002

“Got it.  Now what do I do with it?”

P1010003

“Hmmm, I’m not so sure about these Mom.”

P1010007

“My big brother thinks I’m watching Barney with him.  What he doesn’t realize is that I’m playing with his toy airplane while he is distracted.  He he he!”

P1010012

“I’ve lost interest in the airplane.  Now on to bigger and better things…..”

P1010014

“…like Christmas presents!”

1 comment:

John & Lauren said...

It was great to get to see so much of the family over Thanksgiving especially getting to meet some Lacy's we hadn't met! We hope your family has a Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing y'all soon!