This week is my nephew’s, Clayton, spring break. He is staying with us a few days this week which Dalton loves. They get along great (for the most part) and it gives me a little time to spend with Addie and not worry that Dalton is feeling left out. So on Tuesday, we took advantage of the warm weather and visited one of our favorite parks. Addie and I had fun exploring some new places around the park, while the boys dizzied themselves on the tire swing and raced cars and planes down the slides.
Choo Choo!
Having fun on the tire swing! All grown up!
Racing cars down the slide. Playing in the mulch.
I know we need the rain, but we really missed getting to play outside today. There is something about sunshine and bright blue skies that just makes my day. Perhaps tomorrow I’ll have to be brave and pull out the finger paints so we can create our own sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment