Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baseball Boy

Swine flu diverted and baseball underway….Yay!

Dalton has really enjoyed playing T-Ball this year.  I’m pretty sure his team hasn’t won a game yet, but they have tons of fun and it’s all about the sno cones after the game anyway.  Dalton made it very apparent why he was there one afternoon while during the third inning he was singing (at the top of his lungs I might add), “I’m getting a sno cone, I’m getting a sno cone.”  He has learned all the basics, scored a few runs, loves to batt and has had an awesome group of coaches who patiently work with him and all the other little ones on the team.  We have the youngest team in the league by far.  Over half of the kids are still in car seats!  They go out there each time, play hard and most importantly have fun.

P1010068

Here’s our little man safe at first base.

P1010069

Here’s our little man playing catcher for the first time ever.  It wasn’t his favorite position to play, but I think that had something to do with the fact the shin guards are longer than his entire leg.

He also had a chance to play pitcher for one game.  Even though it is T-Ball, it is the most sought after position by all the members of the team.  He enjoyed it more than catcher, but I think his favorite position is digger, I mean outfield.

No comments: