Dalton has always loved the water, so it is no surprise when he begs to go play in the sprinkler/pool/mud puddle every day. Addie, however, has found a new love when it comes to playing in the water. I shouldn’t be surprised though, bath time is one of her favorite times of the day.
Here are the kids enjoying some water fun at a friend’s house.
A pool all of her own.
Hmmm, by the look on that face, I’m not so sure she is interested in sharing her little oasis.
“If I don’t make eye contact, maybe she will go away.”
Dalton loves this playscape. The slide is almost twice as tall as the one we have in our backyard.
Dalton and his friend “drinking” from the sprinklers.
“Hey Mom, I’m not so sure about this.”
“Okay, so maybe it’s not so bad after all.”
Rub a dub dub, three boys in a pool, two trucks and a little sister (who thinks she is bigger than all of them).
No comments:
Post a Comment