Saturday, August 22, 2009

Addison’s New Friend

A friend of mine went back to teaching this year and has a son that is just six days younger than Addie.  She didn’t feel great about having to put him in a large daycare and I had toyed with the idea of doing some in-home childcare, so we thought we could both have the best of both worlds if he stayed with us this school year.  He started staying with us this past Wednesday and I don’t think I could have asked for a better baby.  He is a very laid back, easy going little guy.  Not to mention the fact that he is practically the exact same age as Addie.  They don’t necessarily “play” together yet, but they are never to far away from one another.

P1010013 P1010014

P1010017

They both love to ride on the cars.  They both prefer the blue one and race for it when the other gets off.

P1010023 P1010024

Chasing the kitty up the stairs.  She is such a good cat for the kids.

P1010034

Reading books with Dalton.  Dalton hasn’t quite made up his mind about our new friend coming over every day.  He is great with the babies but did make the comment on Friday afternoon: “Mommy, I like it when we just have one baby here.  It is much more peace and quiet.”  I think he will enjoy the fact Addie has someone else to follow around and Dalton will get a little break from her every now and then.

P1010042 Swinging with my new friend.

I’m sure we will have lots of adventures to blog about in the upcoming months.  Stay tuned….

No comments: