Saturday, December 12, 2009

Budding Artist

Since Addie has never been in a formal Mom’s Day Out setting or daycare, I’ve decided that it is important for me to create some of the opportunities at home that she would be getting from these programs.  Lately, I have been more dedicated to having story time for her each day before naps, singing songs, learning animals and their sounds, and having craft time.  This past week was our first time to pull out the paints and boy did she love it. 

December09-60As you can see, most of her masterpiece is neatly painted on the table rather than her paper.

December09-62

December09-59

No art project would be complete without sampling your materials, in this case…..the paint.

Up next week….fun with playdough!  Hopefully I can keep her from eating it, but I’m not counting on it.  They make almost all that stuff non-toxic anyway right?!?

No comments: