Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Dog’s Life

Blue Belle joined our family just a little less than a month ago, but acts like she has lived with us for a lifetime.  The kids adore her, especially Addie.  Every morning when Addie wakes up, she runs into our room and asks for her “Lella”.  As you can see from the pictures to follow, I’m pretty certain Belle has decided to make our house her home.

June 2010

 

Enjoying a nice, quiet afternoon nap on Dalton’s bed.  She still can’t quite jump high enough to get on our bed, but I know the time is coming soon.

 

June 2010-1

 

Snuggle time for the Lacy girls.  Don’t worry, we are doing our best not to spoil the dog.

 

 

June 2010-13

 

Snuggle time with Daddy.  Did we mention how much this dog loves to snuggle? 

 

 

June 2010-28

Addie insisted in tucking Belle into her bed.  She even shared one of her favorite blankets with the dog.  I’m just waiting for the day when Addie tries to dress the dog up.

 

June 2010-56

Enjoying some time in the swing one afternoon.  Whenever she is left outside for any length of time, you can either find her in the swing or the kiddie pool playing on the slide.

 

June 2010-58

 

Enjoying some puppy snacks with Addie.  Addie loves to feed Belle endless supplies of treats.  No wonder the dog loves her so much.

 

June 2010-98

 

Macca, Addie and Belle at Grandpa Dalton’s house.

 

 

 

Dalton has enjoyed having a puppy, but I’m pretty sure Addie has claimed Belle for her own.

No comments: