After cleaning out my supply of fabrics that I have had way too long, here is what I came up with for my next set of dresses.
This was all made with fabric I originally bought for the nursery of our second child. However, when I found out I was having a girl, I decided to go a bit more “girly”. The border fabric will be the bottom of the dress and it will also line the arm holes of the dress once complete.
Most of these were also made from my materials stash, with the exception of the pink/black stripes and dots.
Once they are at this stage, I then need to decide what size to make each dress, trim the fabric, add the contrasting fabric to the arm holes and the ribbon for the ties. Any of the sets pictured above can be made into a dress ranging from sizes 12 months to 4T. I also plan to make some sizes to fit a 5/6 and 7/8, but I’ll need to make up some inventory in those sizes soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment