Thursday, July 08, 2010

My newest hobby…

I saw a picture of a super cute dress online the other day called a pillowcase dress.  It did not appear that there would be much to it, so after a quick search online I found a pattern.  Here are pictures of dresses number one and two.

100_1497

I love the pink and brown fabric!  They had so many to pick from at the fabric store that is was hard to decide on just two.  I also made a matching bow that is clipped on to the hanger.  I plan to make the dress, bloomers and matching bows for all my creations.

100_1500

This is dress number two.  I had the pink fabric leftover from another project and thought it would be cute paired with a solid black dress.  The bow and bloomers are still in production.

So far I have fabric cut out for about 10 dresses.  I’m planning to make up several and have some home parties in the near future for some fellow TNT teammates who are fundraising for the fall season and donate a portion of the proceeds to their campaigns.  Let me know if your little one needs a dress!

No comments: