Friday, July 08, 2011

Hello, my name is Crystal….and I have a problem!

I’ve always considered myself a thrifty person but being a stay-at-home mom for the past four years and learning to live comfortably enough on one income has turned me into something I don’t think I would have recognized a few years back.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining.  In fact, I love it!  However, I do need to confess I do have an addiction that is growing by the month.  As a disclaimer though, I blame Blake 100%.  Okay, so maybe not 100%, but he is on the one that first introduced me to the blog that started it all, http://moneysavingmom.com/.  Her blog is a bit extreme and I do not endorse all of her ideas, but she offers great tips and has taught me how to positively use the “Buy Ahead” principal. 

That being said, I now must show you what I “bought ahead” today…..

 

100_5356

In my defense, each row of shoes represents a different size that Addie will grow into over the next year or two.  And most were under $5, which is a steal for decent little girl shoes. 

I’m so glad that God only decided to bless us with one little girl….because if we had more, I’m pretty sure we would be in debt!

No comments: