Friday, July 08, 2011

T-Ball at the Y

Have I mentioned how much I love the YMCA in our area?  We joined almost a year ago and I’ve loved every minute of it!  Well every minute except the one minute a month it takes to balance the bank accounts and I see where they debited our accounts yet again for membership (see previous post of me gaining an addiction to being thrifty).  All kidding aside, it really is a great place.  They have so much to offer…..great exercise classes, wonderful childcare staff (read here: two hours a day mom gets a break from kids), brand new equipment, wonderful childcare facilities (another mom break), rockwall, splashpad, video game room (yet another mom break), sports activities, dance classes, family night activities, parent’s night out and so much more.  Oh and did I mention they offer two hours of free childcare per day with your membership?  Winking smile

This spring they offered T-Ball for the kids.  It was more of a non-competitive sports clinic with a few scrimmages mixed in rather than an actual league, but it was a fun family outing none the less. 

June 2011-218

The Green Team being silly!

June 2011-213June 2011-212

Dalton up at bat and then playing first.

May 2011-35May 2011-37

Addie learning to “bat” and running to first base.

No comments: