Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween has come and gone and unfortunately we do not have many pictures to show for it.  Our poor camera went missing for a few days.  (I later found it in the side pocket of my lunch box which was currently in the frig…..oops!)  We tend to use our poor little cameras up, partly because we don’t buy great cameras , partly because I mistreat them so as they are bouncing around in the bottom of one of my many bags (the reason we don’t buy great cameras) and mostly because I tend to take A LOT of pictures.

Here are the few pictures that did manage to get snapped:

Family picture at the SUMC Fall Festival: Woody, Shark Boy, Mermaid Girl and Jesse

Top.BMP

Playing games and having fun at the fall festival

100_1517 100_1518
100_1521
100_1527

Book Character Parade at School

100_1513

Yummy Mummy Hot Dogs for a Halloween Playgroup at Home

100_1507

Pumpkin Decorating Contest at School:  Dalton won 1st Prize for Silliest Pumpkin

100_1528
100_1508

Fall Festival at our church a few weekend before…

Dalton Addison
100_1460 100_1461
100_1465 100_1470
100_1477 100_1484
100_1494 100_1496

Happy Halloween!

No comments: