As soon as I found out our second child was going to be a girl, I started dreaming about all the girly stuff we would get to buy over the next few years….baby dolls, dress-up clothes, doll houses, and of course just what every little girl needs…..her very own kitchen. A few months ago (back in April), Toys R Us had this great little kitchen on sale for around $50. I’ve pretty much had my eye open for a nice little wooden kitchen since I was pregnant with Addie and most run closer to the $100 mark. So this was a find I couldn’t pass up. Of course I bought it with the intentions of it being a Christmas present. It sat in the box in our garage for about three months when I began to worry that we may open it in December to find a broken piece, missing piece or something that would prohibit us from putting it together. So needless to say, we opened it, put it together and it now sits in our living room. Hope Addie enjoys the nice big bow I plan on putting on it for Christmas morning.
I’m not quite sure who enjoys it more….Dalton or Addie?
No comments:
Post a Comment