Friday, July 24, 2009

Summertime Fun!!!

With the temperature often being above 100 degrees here in San Antonio this summer, we find every chance we can to get wet.  The kids and I headed down to our favorite pool for the Tot Swim.  I only have one thing to say…..Addie is FEARLESS.  You cannot turn your back on that little girl for one minute.  She seems to love the water and the six foot slide didn’t slow her down a bit.

P1010006 P1010007
P1010008 P1010009
P1010010 P1010011

P1010013

Poor Dalton didn’t make it in to many of the pictures because I was too busy chasing Addie around.  I also wasn’t able to capture any of her on the slide because by the time I would put her at the top, have Dalton sit behind her and hold her until I could get to the bottom, she was inching her way down by herself.  The first few times I had Dalton go down with her, but by the end she was climbing the stairs and heading down all by herself. 

No comments: