Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Improvement Projects…

….are never ending! 

After three summers of dragging hoses and sprinklers around our obstacle ridden front and back yards, Blake and I decided it was finally time to call out the professionals and have a sprinkler system installed.  Well, they showed up this morning to get started and I keep having to reminding myself that this is supposed to make the yard look better.  However, I’m not sure my flowerbeds will ever be the same.  Looks like there will also be lots of rock-edging repair work in my future.  Who’s idea was it to use the rocks all over the yard anyway?!?

100_0549 View of the front yard from an upstairs window.  From this angle, it actually doesn’t look that bad.

100_0550 Side yard connecting the front lines to the back.  I do have to admit, they are going out of their way as to not disturb as many of the flowerbeds, pathways and rock areas as possible.

100_0547 Left side of the back yard.  Along the fence, where the landscape timbers are currently stacked, will be the future home of our garden.

100_0548 Right side of the back yard.  They are making pretty quick work out of the entire project.

Hopefully I’ll be able to post some pictures in a few weeks of a beautiful front and back yard!

No comments: