Sunday, April 25, 2010

Meeting Mr. Popper

Since I was out of town all last week with work and family matters, I though we should enjoy the day and go to Sea World and put those season passes to work.   When we got there Crystal surprised Dalton and I with a trip behind-the-scenes at the penguin exhibit.  She apparently knows that penguins are my favorite animals.

April 2010-282.JPG

Inside the Penguin Exhibit
Inside the Penguin Exhibit

They have 4 different types of penguins in here and it’s a constant 38 degrees and always snowing.  The giant lights you can see above are to simulate the daylight Antarctica would receive right now.

Gentoo Penquins
Gentoo Penquins

Rockhopper Penguin
Rockhopper Penguin

Feed me!
Feed me!

Oh S***
Oh S***

Rockhopper
Rockhopper

April 2010-283.JPG

I tried to bring one home but apparently they keep track of that kind of stuff.  It was pretty awesome though. 

No comments: