Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just Us Girls

102_6162

What do you do when you find you have a few minutes to spare between errands and just happen to have your lunch boxes packed and in the car with you?  Stop by an old park favorite and have a picnic of course!  Addie and I did just that today.  I think she enjoyed having some time for “just us girls”.

102_6163
Showing off her butterfly shaped sandwich.  The things we do to get our kids to eat!

102_6164
This is the face I get when I ask her to say cheese in the middle of a bite.

102_6167

Our little princess…wouldn’t trade her for the world!

102_6168
Time to slide

102_6169
Time to climb

102_6170
Fearless

102_6171
Busy, Busy, Busy

102_6173
Back…

102_6177
…and forth!

Oh the small pleasures in life!  We should all be so lucky to spend a day pretending to be 3 again!

1 comment:

KarenD said...

Ah, we love this park, too!