Apparently sometime during November I also played catch-up with the blog but ran out of steam before I finished the month. Here are a few more pictures of fun times had in the Lacy Household towards the end of the Turkey Season.
Addie and I did some baking,
sampled some of our tasty treats,
enjoyed a day at Sea World with just us girls,
turned a turkey into a ballerina,
got Dalton’s train up and running again,
did more baking,
and more baking,
took pictures for our Christmas cards at the Tea Gardens,
some sweet,
some silly,
continued to take good care of our sick puppy,
packed some boxes for Operation Christmas Child,
made some Turkey Day Treats with our cousin,
played with cousins,
played games with more cousins,
practiced our archery skills at the Tex Ren Fest with daddy,
and mommy,
and finally enjoyed some high flying fun at the festival with Aunt Jess.
No comments:
Post a Comment