Dalton’s cousin, Clayton, turned nine this past Saturday. It was Dalton’s first “big kid” party. A “Mad Scientist” came to do experiments with the kids. She let Dalton go first on almost everything. I’m pretty sure that made his day, since at times we was feeling rather small next to the big boys.
The Birthday Boy with all his friends. Notice the little girl too!
I couldn’t resist this picture. He looks so sad at the end of the table all by himself. Don’t feel sorry for him for long. He kept up with the best of them for the rest of the party.
The experiments begin!
There’s a tornado in my bottle!
I’m pretty sure he is smiling at the little girl in this picture. He said he was very sad when it was time for her to leave. Happy Birthday Clayton! Thanks for sharing your special day with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment