Friday, October 12, 2012

Field Day

Dalton’s school hosted their annual field day earlier this month.  Addie and I were both able to attend to cheer on Dalton.  Actually, by about the third event in, Addie joined in the fun and I was able to sit back and enjoy watching some of the most wonderful memories being made between the two siblings.  Dalton took such care to make sure Addie was included.  He always made sure she had a partner when one was needed, let her go in front on him in line and explained the rules to her if she was unfamiliar with a challenge.  He never once become frustrated with her or showed any sort of embarrassment from the million hugs she gave them throughout the day.  Addie kept up with the big kids like a champ.  I never doubted her but was still a bit saddened that my 4 year old can keep up with a bunch of second graders.  She really is growing up before my eyes. 

I’ll let the pictures from field day speak for themselves.  They really do tell a wonderful story.

100_1303 100_1321
100_1304 100_1308
100_1309 100_1310
100_1311 100_1312
100_1313 100_1315
100_1319 100_1320
100_1323 100_1324
100_1325 100_1327
100_1332 100_1334
100_1331 100_1336
100_1338 100_1339
100_1341 100_1343
100_1344 100_1347
100_1345 100_1346
100_1349 100_1350
100_1351 100_1353
100_1355 100_1356
100_1359 100_1363

Each and every day, Dalton and Addison prove to me that I have the best kids in the world!

No comments: