It’s Thursday night again, which means Addie and I are having some fun in the kitchen! Tonight’s menu: muffins, muffins and more muffins. I love to make a few dozen muffins at once. They freeze very nicely for quick breakfast options and that means I only have to get the kitchen dirty once every few weeks (at least for baking muffins).
Tonight’s kitchen lesson focused on reading and using the liquid measuring cup. Addie doesn’t completely understand the whole fraction part of 2/3 cup, but I figure it can’t hurt to familiar her with those types of numbers now.
Let the baking begin…
Cracking the eggs! She’s a pro now!
Mixing, Measuring, Scooping and Tasting….
The fruit of our labor…
I’m so happy that Addie seems to share in my enjoyment of baking.
*Last week, we made Cinnamon Roll Bread. Apparently, I didn’t take any pictures though.
No comments:
Post a Comment